http://joltdev.com/ is down?

Dec 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Edited Dec 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Not sure if you're aware of this, but it is indeed down for me. Will it be back up at some point in time or is this ColdPlex page now Jolts only home? 

Thank you for your work on Jolt and I can't wait to finish up some C# to experiment! :P

Coordinator
Dec 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Hey DiGiCORE,

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to keep the website joltdev.com up any longer. Mainly due to money issues I current have. Besides, the viewers on the website has been steadily decreasing for a very long time now, and it's pointless having a website opened that I barely had time to run, let alone the money required to run it.

If you don't already know, Jolt is a free and open source project. I haven't made any money from it, since it's inception in 2009. 

I appreciate your concern, but codeplex will now be the default place I visit to deal with jolt related support.

Thanks,
AJ 

Dec 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Thanks AJ. I completely understand. Not yet experienced enough in C# to do any real development just yet, but I'm looking forward to Jolt V2.

Coordinator
Dec 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Jolt v2 has been released for some time now, if you haven't already noticed!

Dec 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Oh, yes. Just too much a noobie to do much more then compile and run it! XP Couple of weeks worth of C# doesn't get you very far, sadly.